BPsychSc(Hons), completing MPsych(Clin)
Rebekah has worked with individuals in university outpatient and hospital settings with a range of presentations including mood and anxiety disorders, addiction, school difficulties, neurodevelopmental disorders, acute and complex trauma, and personality disorders. Rebekah has also assessed and treated individuals experiencing neurodevelopmental disorders, mood disorders, specific learning disorders, and trauma-related disorders.
Rebekah places significant emphasis on cultivating a strong therapeutic connection with each of her clients. She is dedicated to customising therapy to meet the unique needs of individuals, aiming to help them attain their therapeutic objectives. Rebekah enjoys using a range of therapeutic techniques, extending beyond talk therapy.
How Rebekah can help you:
Rebekah employs an authentic, non-judgemental, and compassionate approach when interacting with her clients, whether it is collaborating with them to facilitate personal growth or providing support during challenging moments. Additionally, Rebekah is proficient in conducting various psychological and diagnostic assessments.
Areas of Interest:
- Child and adolescent mental health
- Anxiety disorders
- Depression and mood disorders
- Addiction and substance use disorders
- Emotional regulation difficulties
- Trauma and trauma-related disorders
- Personality disorders
She is also available for:
- Assessment of cognitive abilities, learning disabilities, academic achievement, memory, and personality.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Play Therapy
Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)